Contents (III): Surgery-First OGS Outcome and Related Studies
- Accuracy of a Computer-Aided Surgical Simulation Protocol for Orthognathic Surgery: A Prospective Multicenter Study. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2013, 71(1):128-42.
- Alteration of Masticatory Electromyographic Activity and Stability of Orthoganthic Surgery in Patients with Skeletal Class III Malocclusion. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2013, 71:1249-1260.
- Facial Asymmetry Index in Normal Young Adults. Orthod Craniofac Res, 2013, 16(2):97–104.
- Longitudinal Observation of Mandibular Motion Pattern in Patients with Skeletal Class III Malocclusion Subsequent to Orthognathic Surgery. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2012, 70(2):e158e-e168.
- The Stability of Mandibular Prognathism Corrected by Bilateral Sagittal Split Osteotomies: A Comparison of Bi-Cortical Osteosynthesis and Mono-Cortical Osteosynthesis. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2012, 41(2):142-149.
- Characteristics and Corrective Outcome of Face Asymmetry by Orthognathic Surgery. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2009, 67(10):2201-9.
- Stigma, Body Image, and Quality of Life in Women Seeking Orthognathic Surgery. Plast Reconstr Surg, 2007, 120(1):225-231.