Contents (II): Surgery-First OGS Technique and Complications
- Trapezoid Mortised Genioplasty: A Further Refinement of Mortised Genioplasty. Laryngoscope, 2013, 123(10):2578-82.
- Quantitative Evaluation of Cortical Bone Thickness in Mandibular Prognathic Patients with Neurosensory Disturbance after Bilateral Sagittal Split Osteotomy. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2013, 71(12):2153.e1-10.
- Three-Dimensional Computed Tomography in Obstructive Sleep Apneics Treated by Maxillomandibular Advancement. Laryngoscope, 2011, 121(6):1336–1347.
- Facial Nerve Palsy After Sagittal Split Ramus Osteotomy of the Mandible: Mechanism and Outcomes. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2010, 68(7):1615-1621.
- Single-Splint Technique in Orthognathic Surgery: Intraoperative Checkpoints to Control Facial Symmetry. Plast Reconstr Surg, 2009, 124(3):879-886.
- Single-Splint Technique for Corerrection of Severe Facial Asymmetry : Correlation between Intraoperative Maxillomandibular Complex Roll and Restroration of Mouth Aymmetry. Plast Reconstr Surg, 2008, 122(5):1535-1541.
- Surgical Approach to the Patient with Bimaxillary Protrusion. Clin Plast Surg, 2007, 34(3):535-546.
- Pitfalls in Orthognathic Surgery: Avoidance and Management of Complications. Clin Plast Surg, 2007, 34(3):e17-29.
- The Medial Surface of the Mandible as an Alternative Source of Bone Grafts in Orthognathic Surgery. J Craniofac Surg, 2005, 16(1):123-128.