Contents (I): Surgery-First OGS Concept and Studies
- Systematic Review of Surgery-First Approach in Orthognathic Surgery. Chang Gung Medical J, 2014, 37(4):184-90.
- Interdental Osteotomies Induce Regional Acceleratory Phenomenon and Accelerate Orthodontic Tooth Movement. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2013, 72(1):19-29.
- Skeletal and Dental Variables Related to the Stability of Orthognathic Surgery in Skeletal Class III Malocclusion with a Surgery-First Approach. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2013, 71(5):e215-23.
- Planning the Surgery-First Approach in Surgical-Orthodontic Treatment with a Computer Aided Surgical Simulation (CASS) Planning Protocol. J Taiwan Association of Orthodontists, 2012, 24:24-37.
- Surgery-First Accelerated Orthognathic Surgery: Postoperative Rapid Orthodontic Tooth Movement. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2011, 69(3):781-785.
- Surgery-First Accelerated Orthqnathic Surgery: Orthodontic Guidelines and Setup for Model Surgery. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2011, 69(3):771-780.
- Comparison of Progressive Cephalometric Changes and Postsurgical Stability of Skeletal Class III Correction with and without Presurgical Orthodontic Treatment. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2011, 69(5):1469-77.
- Presurgical Orthodontics versus No Presurgical Orthodontics: Treatment Outcome of Surgical-Orthodontic Correction for Skeletal Class III Open Bite. Plast Reconstr Surg, 2010, 126(6):2074-2083.
- Comparison of Transverse Dimensional Changes in Surgical Skeletal Class III Patients with and Without Presurgical Orthodontics. J Oral Maxillofac Surg, 2010, 68(8):1807-1812.